Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Inspiration and Strength




When ever I'm down about anything in life or when ever I'm stressed, I can count on two places to take me back into a state of relaxation. They are places I've known since before I can remember. When life gets stressful just the thought of being there helps me relax. These are two pictures of my favorite places. The top is the lake by my Great Grandpa's house and the second in a train trestle by the house I grew up in.  Whenever I ever I don't feel creative I just put myself at the lake or on the trestle and it's like my mind clears and I can create anything. I feel the creativity come and it's like anything becomes possible. All it takes is for me to close my eyes and put my self on the peer of the lake and put my arms out and feel the breeze surround me. Not only do these places help me relax and become creative but they describe me as a person and how I want my life. They are peaceful, calm, relaxing, easygoing, and natural. There is not one car, building, person, or power line in sight; it's all mother nature. Everybody should have a favorite place like these. It really does help a person relax and create, my two favorite places to do my two favorite things. 

No comments: