Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Science and Art project










































This is just pictures of my final project. I am pretty excited about the way it turned out. It's probably on of the only abstract picture that I have done and I'm proud of. I admit to a project here and there that I had thrown together and gave some out of this world meaning to. But I think I accomplished all that I wanted to accomplish in this project. I have the bright color and the white on black. I also believe I included my inspiration into the piece while making it my own. I think I achieved all that I wanted to and I hope that it portraits what I wanted it to without being too obvious.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow, this piece is incredibly beautiful, I love the motion and feelings of "transitory impermanence". I feel your writing on the piece however could be verbalized much better. I found the writing to be choppy and underdeveloped. An art Blog is a great way to develop an artist voice and find direction in ones art. I'd really recommend spending a little more time on writing about your work.

Ben said...

ooh, did not even realize you had gone much further in depth on the project in several other posts.