Thursday, September 11, 2008


This is another portrait I did that was inspired a a lot by a model that I found in a magazine. The stare in her eyes was so striking I wanted to put it down on paper myself. I found a lot of people really enjoyed this drawing also. I believe it's for the same reason. This is also one of my older drawing. I chose older drawings, because my college projects were less enjoyable for me to do. I got to choose more of the guidelines in these drawings so there were no real boundaries. 

2 comments:

Caleb_ID09 said...

Again the way you drew the face is incredible. This one seems almost photographic. It will be great to see what you can do after life drawing is complete. You should on your way to mastering the human form.

cassie schneider said...

I think this is a great piece, and it kind of looks like you! It is very lifelike and shows your passion for art.